- Sat, May 07Location is TBD
- Fri, Apr 15NorfolkApr 15, 3:00 PMNorfolk, Norfolk, VA, USABirdies WINGS is collaborating with an amazing woman and business owner, Latonya Gainer of Little People Daycare to offer an activity for children. There will be games, food, and music. To support family interaction, critical thinking, and social skills each child will be gifted a board game.
- Sat, Apr 09NorfolkApr 09, 1:00 PM – 3:00 PM EDTNorfolk, Norfolk, VA, USABirdies WINGS is helping to save lives! We recognized a need and we responded. This is a FREE Hands-on CPR and Stop the Bleeding class. It will be facilitated by the Norfolk Dept. of Fire-Rescue. Our emergency response workers are often overwhelmed due to acts of violence and other emergencies.
- Tue, Mar 29Broad CreekMar 29, 7:00 PMBroad Creek, Broad Creek, Norfolk, VA, USAThis event was created with the vision of of fulfilling a need during Covid-19 in collaboration with Open Norfolk. Our goal was to provide essential items to include cloth face mask, Clorox wipes, face shield, dish detergent, grooming kit, and hand sanitizer all delivered in a beautiful gold bags.
- Sat, Dec 18NorfolkDec 18, 2021, 1:00 PM – 3:30 PMNorfolk, 500 E Main St, Norfolk, VA 23510, USABirdies WINGS first holiday and toy gifting event in which we provided toys for 112 children. There was food, music, and activities for all. It was our goal to provide local families an opportunity to experience the downtown area from a different perspective.
- Sun, Feb 14Hampton Roads, Virginia, USAFeb 14, 2021, 12:00 PM – 11:59 PMHampton Roads, Virginia, USASpreading Love to Deserving Women Birdies WINGS initiative in which Love Bags filled with comfortable slippers, Lysol spray, cloth mask, and scented lotion were sponsored and gifted to women across Hampton Roads during the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Sat, Dec 12776 Granby St.Dec 12, 2020, 12:00 PM – 2:00 PM776 Granby St. , Norfolk, VA, USABirdies WINGS Clothes and Toy Drive Collaboration This is a Birdies WINGS collaboration to collect toys and clothes for children during the holiday season. Entertainment provided by Miscelanyus. There will be activities for both children and adults along with food vendors.
- Sat, Oct 24NorfolkOct 24, 2020, 3:00 PM EDTNorfolk, Open Norfolk 5 Points Neighborhood Spot 6123 Sewells Point Road Norfolk, VA, USAThis event will give Birdies WINGS the opportunity assist in efforts to lift the spirits of our community and supply essential items due to Covid-19 with our Love Bags. We are working in collaboration with Open Norfolk a city initiative run by Yard & Company.